Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
mr. yoder
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 91 3/4 ton with a 3in body lift a fresh 355 with a comp cams rv cam, hedders, full duals,pete jackson gear drive timing the noisy one, throtle body spacer,6in drop bumper,looking to trde for somthing smaller like a jeep or a smaller truck just replaced the idler are pitman arm and power stering pump and lines,needs rear wheel cylinders some other minor things let me know what you have this is my dd so need somthing that is drivable also has diffrent tires since the pics now has dunlop mud rovers 305 70 16s more pics in my profile

·
i don't much care for you
2,397 Posts
pics

·
Does this Pro Bono...
697 Posts
Truck has got some minor cosmetic issues, but overall is a good runner and is reliabe. I put the motor in this truck and know first had it has less than 40k on it. Bill is a good guy, and easy to deal with aswell.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,825 Posts
Price?

·
Does this Pro Bono...
697 Posts
He listed it for $2000 but really just wants to trade and he is the type open for anything "road worthy", lol. Anyhow I'll try to snap some btter pics when I am over there tonight. Again this truck is NOT pretty. But it is reliable, strong motor and 4l80 tranny IIRC.

Someone offer him an xj or something! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts