Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This was traded away.

It's got about 150k miles on it. It doesn't run the greatest and if you want to take it farther than maybe 10 miles, I would recommend trailering it. I'm not exactly sure what's wrong with it, but I basically stopped caring about it when I got the YJ I've always wanted. I'm not sure what rear is in it, but it's an Eddie Bauer Edition with a towing package. I'm asking $400.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Free Bump for ya

The eddie bauer explorers are great trucks and for the price he's asking and the maybe $100 at most you need to spend to fix it, its a great deal. Admittedly if I were closer I would snag it. Could be as simple as cleaning out the IAC or the EGR, or just a retiming on it. Dont let the "It doesnt run the greatest" scare you off. Take a gamble, besides the truck value of parts is about double if anyone wants to make some quick cash for it.

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,272 Posts
What does the term it doesnt run the greatest mean, will it maintain highway speeds?
Does the 4wd still work? & any idea what the MPG was last time driven?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I doubt it will maintain highway speeds. I said if you wanted to take it more than 10 miles, you would probably want to trailer it. The 4WD is push-button and it works fine. Last time I drove it regularly, I would say I got about 17MPG out of it.

I'm also open to trades, if anybody is interested. Tools, computer parts, YJ parts/accessories, services, anything. It can't hurt to ask me if I'm interested in what you want to trade. :) Somebody please help me get rid of this thing!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts