Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
hicktown
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok the pick up has 160000 miles engine replaced at 120000 has 350 and a stronger 700r4 then was rebiult at 10000 its 4x4 has limted in both axles also has 4.10 greaig and a superchip needs a boxs has 3/4 ton springs on it this is 500 frim also newer trans ans trasfer has very litte rust price lowerd i will drivler if you pay half the fuel a very steer able truck if you get tailligths put on it this whould make a awsome tow truck pw pl it has the 34 gollon tank i run it epethy ocne come on some one needs a proget

the van its a 1994 chevy 20 van with tow pakage and a after maket radior no rust needs nothing has a 350 in it 2wd 1900 frim has 130,000 miles my moms van locted neer holland mi

·
hicktown
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok sold come get it have antor dude interressted and the truck is no lounger for sale its my plow trruck now the van is 2000frim it whould make a good two rig

·
hicktown
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yup big yj sorry about calling you that was a late nigth 5 am bed time but yes he said that fog ligth speakers and the ac pump not going with but he says 100 is as low as he is leting it go

·
hicktown
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok the car is gone truck not for sale but the van is still here come get it before sown fays migth go lower on this

·
hicktown
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
and i am willing to get rid of the dodge ts a 90 ram 2x4 with 318 and auto trans

·
hicktown
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
will take some trads for the truck the van is lowerd to 1650 frim it is not ging lower then that

·
hicktown
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
also the truck is back up for sale someone need a project truck

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Git sum pikz fram boi end ill concidir teh vahn

·
hicktown
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if i kwone how to post i whould but its in my pic now

·
hicktown
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i'm so sorry i sold the truck this weekend got asking price for it so only the vanis for sale now

1 - 13 of 13 Posts