-it has a decent body, some normal rust over fenderwells
-clean interior, non-smoker, power locks and windows
-radio works decent, could use some speakers
-its a 16 valve 4cyl with an auto trans
-new plugs wires cap air cleaner thermostat battery
-trans is hesitent in morning untill its warmed up
-i just put 2 newer tires in the front and it could use 2 more in the rear
-solid front end
-i didnt have acces to a welder and i rigged a cherry bomb on it...couild us some work but it is tollerable now haha
-has 235,000 miles on it and to my knowledge before i got it they were all highway miles but it still runs greatt!!
-since i have got it the speedometer works on and off, but the rpm guage still works
-the asking price is $400 obo maby trade for somthin cool haha, shoot me some offers

thanks
burt

-i will get pics up asap
-my number is 810 923 4467 and my name is burt, i live in fenton

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ttt pics added, not the best but there all i can do for now, can get more up this weekend if you want.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
would consider trade for mac, matco, or snap on tools.....guns....lots of beer....a one place quad trailer.....maby a snowmobile...old chevy p/u truck in comparable shape....anything fun really... pm me if you got anything interesting

thanks guys

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
....would trade for a set of subwoofers and an amp or maby a kick ass amp or maby some kick ass subs......at this point i want it gone...doesnt anyone need a good little gas saver? just got new car and dont need it anymore....its in the way...make offer

·
Registered
101 Posts
Dude, stick it on eBay. Clean it up, take some daytime pictures, and add a little more detail to the description. Start it at $.99 with no reserve and you'll get what you're asking here, if not more.

·
Bike Dude
2,103 Posts
So did you put air in the tires yet?

I have a couple good subs and a really nice amp that would rattle that car to pieces.

If its street worthy for a winter beater im interested

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the car is deffinitly street worthy. i live in fenton and drove it to chesterfield and back on the weekends for a few months. the tire needs to be repaired and i will do it if i can get a chance, but other than that the car is ready to go.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts