Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a red 90 dodge reg cab with a 12ft steel flatbed. TJ fits perfect on the bed. It has 71000 orignal miles, it used to be a water hauler for a farmer. It has a cummins 5.9 turbo diesel and a 5 speed trans. 2wd dually. I took the wood flatbed off and put a all steel bed on it. It starts right up and runs perfect. Drives great and smooth at 70. Brakes work fine and is ready to work or haul. It gets 18 mpg empity, 15 with a tj on the back and 13 with a tj on back and a cherokee in tow on trailer behind. Cheap way to haul your jeep and diesel is cheaper. Call 1-517-403-5569 or email [email protected] or reply here Thanks Shane
$2400 or interesting trade
located in SE MI 49228

·
Team Kamikaze 4x4
457 Posts
Do you have any pix?

·
Registered
713 Posts
How high off the ground is the deck? When we made my old hauler/puller, we put the deck as low as possible and Jeeps still looked huge up there. It does look like a good deal for the cost.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can measure when I get home, I think it is about the same as the deck over gooseneck which was 38" the tires are 30" on the truck for a reference.

·
sie sehen mich rollin ...
3,316 Posts
trade for a 90 chevy 1/2 ton 4x4 with plow?

body is rough, but there is only about 8k on a fresh professional rebuilt 350. drivetrain is great on this truck.

about 8k on a brand new set of goodyear wranglers as well.

let me know

1 - 17 of 17 Posts