Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts
Come on man, they even used your old rig in the flyer, skip the wedding and go to the show......skip all the weddings this summer...I'm sure they'll find a stunt-groom.
I think Kristen would be fine with a stunt groom

No rain, no rainbows

Discussion starter · #27 ·
Still some last minute sponsors. Current total is 71 sponsors and over $8100 in door prizes.

Show is this Saturday, June 20th, still spots left, but don't get there too late, might fill up this year! Show opens at 10:00am

Hope to see you all there.

newb here...just moved to the ann arbor area...may stop by with my tow rig, or may drag the CJ up...

hope to make it and look forward to meeting some folks to go wheeling with (im transplanted from NJ via MASS)

Hey Brian could not make it down, Too chilly for the 2 year old to go topless.. Save me a door prize... Se ya at the next meeting..

just got back...nice to meet a few people and get out of the house that i have been packing in for 2 weeks.

hope to wheel with some of you all soon. Mike thanks for all the info if you are on here!

sorry i missed it this year due to prior commitments. I have been the last few years and it really is a great time and well put on event. glad to hear it went well

21 - 40 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.