Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Lets go wheelin
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1989 jeep yj, 4.2L manaul, runs great, drives nice aswell. dody is nearly mint only rust was in the floor that was patched, full cage, flush mounts l.e.d tails, custom bumpers, light bar on the windsheild frame, 2" body lift, shackle lift, brand new 31x10.5 baja mt's, on 15x8 black d-windows. wheels adapter for 5 on 4.5 ~ 5 on 5.5. tj flares on the front, i have the rears just havent put them on..a few extra goodies that im forgeting.. 168 xxx kms on it. front frame has been repaired with 1/4" plate, done nice and solid. thx mike asking $3000 obo located in windsor. also comes with soft top, hard top, full hard doors and full soft doors. lots of extra parts aswell...

new price $2600 need it gone.

·
Lets go wheelin
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya but i realized that im not a jeep person, going back to the blazer... heres new pics..

also i forgot to mention that 2 years ago me and a buddy that owned it before did a full frame off resto to it ran all new fuel and brakes lines.

drivers side frame, the whole frame is mint like this. no rust flaking or anything, still ahs a clear coat.

pass side

tires are like brand new, have all 5 matching with matching wheels.

kilometers not miles

·
Registered
9 Posts
just curious but what does somebody have to do to get this titled in the u.s.? (inspection, or what , fees, dash cluster )?

·
Lets go wheelin
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey keely im not to sure, ive imported some to canada and since it was over 15 years old i just paid takes on it thats it. even with the maerican speedo and all that fun stuff. if you would like im sure i can make a phone call to find out. thx for looking.

mudder pm your shit and ill pay you when she sells, guarantee

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey keely im not to sure, ive imported some to canada and since it was over 15 years old i just paid takes on it thats it. even with the maerican speedo and all that fun stuff. if you would like im sure i can make a phone call to find out. thx for looking.

mudder pm your shit and ill pay you when she sells, guarantee

How about you find out and let us know. I would be very interested in it.

·
Registered
983 Posts
How about you find out and let us know. I would be very interested in it.
seriously... if you're interested, YOU need to check. why make the Canada guy call the Michigan DOT and your insurance company and such? it'd be like a guy in California wanting a vehicle from Michigan and asking you to find out what it would take to register it in Canada.

·
Registered
91 Posts
When I bought a car from canada, they wanted to see the US speedometer installed in the cluster, and I had to pay the tax, That was it

1 - 20 of 28 Posts