Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
unfortunately i dont have room for the old girl anymore. 350 v8, new headgaskets, new radiator, tires are good. has some rust. trail tested.

·
Southern Country Boy !!!
291 Posts
pm me and tell me everything there is to know about this truck please and then would u take a trade for this truck ...

·
Hummer recovery team
2,086 Posts
this is my old rig and is very nice i miss it sometimes and $2000 is a great deal i have many pics if someone wants 2 see um also the V8 is out of a 1993 van that had about 150,000 on it so not original motor stock gears trany out of a 1995 chevy truck so not original trany all work from me was done by skidmores and he also re did the brakes also this was my DD and was a great rig if i had $2000 i would buy this rig back

·
Hummer recovery team
2,086 Posts
hope this rig sells fast for ya i hope what i said and the pics i poasted helps u out if it dident let me know and i will deleate them one more for the road PS this was before the newer motor and tranny went in it

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks mpsbvp. i like the truck, but my wife just bought a new car and we just dont have the room anymore. i feel like im asking too little for the truck and people think there is something up with it. i just want it gone. thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts