Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
GeoDude
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
any interest in a 88 turbocoupe? my plans changed and i'm gonna stay v8 for awhile. 21xxxx. 5 speed. body isn't great but i bought for engine. engine and trans is out. i had the head rebuilt with new valve seats, 2 new valves, new cam and it's all tore down at the moment with all parts in the trunk and backseat. i've got $700 into it all and that's what i would want.

sturgis, MI 49091

well the car is in centreville 49032

·
Premium Member
10,939 Posts
I'm interested but would need to see pics. And, the body would have to be in great shape.

·
GeoDude
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
$500 special as i just blew the trans in my diesel and it's gonna cost me $1300 for a tranny. would trade for almost anything.

engine and trans are out of car. the driver window has been down for a while so i'm sure it's been rained in. engine is torn down to oil pan, block, rebuilt head, balancer is still on and the timing belt is still on too

·
GeoDude
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no clue on the doors, they both open and close fine :naughty: i know the headliner is shot and i'll take $500 for the hood and i'll throw in the rest of the car for ya. how's that for a deal. :nana:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts