Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I'm not sure if I should do it or not but I kind of want something different.

It's an 88 short box reg cab From Arizona (I have paper work to prove it).

The good.

New timing set with metal guides.
Timing cover.
oil pump.
water pump.
very good paint and No rust.
newer tires
New carb(stocker) And depending on the trade or $$ I have a New weber that I put on it and I took of becouse I was getting tired of jetting it.
Leather 95 4runner seats.
Nice pioneer deck.
topper.
new clutch master and slave.
225/75/15 cooper adventurer's On Some pretty good looking jeep rims.

The kinda not good....

The master brakes cylinder is going out, still stops tho, But that's it.
I DD it about 60miles a day and get about 22/27.

$1700 OBO.

Trades
Throw me some offers, No shit projects but I'm pretty flexible:woot:. I need a DD so gas mileage is a plus.

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
Idk throwin it out there trade for a 2002 honda 400ex, has white bro r4, mxr6's, houser swingarm, meier race fenders, douglis wheels all around with beadlock rears, durablue +2 rear axle, motor has weisco piston, top end has 8hrs on it. Motor is from a 2004 400ex

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Idk throwin it out there trade for a 2002 honda 400ex, has white bro r4, mxr6's, houser swingarm, meier race fenders, douglis wheels all around with beadlock rears, durablue +2 rear axle, motor has weisco piston, top end has 8hrs on it. Motor is from a 2004 400ex
Hmmm, Any pics and does it have a clean title?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Does the truck have any rust at all? Can ya get some more pictures, of the quarters, frame, dash, motor and outside that are a little less blurrie. I know its asking for alot but im very interested.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.