Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
bought a Jeep
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an 88 b2 that i need to get rid of complete or parts its got a good running 2.9 and a a4ld and a 1350 manual shift all still in tack the trans needs a flush and filter but it should still be alright and the motor runs awesome and the t case shifts great. body is pretty well shit but all glass is good doest have axles under its currently sitting on a trailer in my pole barn . but if your interested and want something speak up soon or its goin to the junk. 500obo for everything.

·
bought a Jeep
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the motor has approx. 110xxx miles you can still here it run since its still in the bronco just needs a battery. and it will fire right up. make me an offer on the motor and we will talk.

·
bought a Jeep
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
one more time before i decide to just take the ole girl to the junk yard.
im really open to offers would rather see this go to some one who is going to use the parts instead of the crusher.

·
Brian R.
2,093 Posts
Have a rust free 2.9 oil pan?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Is the t-case a fixed yoke or slip style front output? What do you need to have for it? Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.