Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
YJ now
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

This is a 87 Camaro IROC-Z28, T-tops, auto trans, with a carburated 350, and 135,000 miles. This car is rust free from florida, and has not been driven in the last 4 years, or ever in a MI winter. I got it as a project car but did not do anything with it. Then I replaced the blown up LG4 305(the computer controled carburator thing) with a 350. It runs good and has a rubuilt quadrajet carb. and an edlebrock intake. All the of major work is done, all that is needed is the exhaust from the cat back. The interior is in good shape but is missing the headliner and the radio. This car is located in southwest Michigan, I would be willing to deliver within a few hundered miles since I have some time around the holidays. This would make a very nice car with very little work, or a good daily driver. Here are all the pics http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg160/mean_greenEXJAY/Camaro/?start=all except it is with the old motor, so that part is not accurate. I would like $2000 OBO or maybe a trade. If you have any questions please ask, I really would like to sell this car as I have no intrest in driving it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts