Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Brian R.
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
I heard Wellsville was officially closed?
Been hearing that for a while now but it never seems to be true. Our club is planning to go back down in Sept so I guess we will find out. There is a facebook group for Wellsville and I havent seen anything on there other than someone started putting up a fence down the creek near the dam

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,106 Posts
Ya I had a guy who was going to lead us on some hardcore trails. He was always a little sketchy on how legal it was but said he had permission. I forget why it fell through.

·
Brian R.
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
I wheel with the Glass City Crawlers and the President of the club Paul {ALL5OFUS} gets a select group together about twice a year to go down there. Paul knows the area very well and with some of the tracking apps we use actually have it mapped out pretty decent. When a trip is planned to go down there its kept on the down low a little bit due to not wanting to have a group to big to deal with or people and/or rigs just not prepared for whats in store down there. Last thing you want is trying to get some broke down POS out of there cuz if you have to leave anything behind even for a few hours it might not even be there when you get back to it. No joke.
I know you guys are more than capable having wheeled with some of you or at least know of your adventures by way of this site so maybe something could be setup with some of you piggy backing onto the next trip .?.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts