Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
your mom likes me best
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
getting in a clean chevy short box good running 350 & 350 trans p/t transfercase 6 or 8 inch lift running 35 bfg`s will throw in a set of 38 hawgs post pic`s soon truck is getting dropped off tonight like to see 3000 or best offer truck is in harrison for your viewing pleasure..WOULD LOOK AT JEEP TRADES OR PART`S AND CASH this truck wheels good............

·
Registered
110 Posts
hey what shape are the tires in?that come with is...does it need anyhting to run?any more pics?also could you tell me where your located maybe i could come by and see it im moving to west branch soon and am looking for a mud truck....could you send me your address i could map quest?please email me back i dont come on this often thanks
Dave
[email protected]

·
your mom likes me best
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
85 short box (new pic`c added)

truck has a set of 38 hawgs on it and come with a set of 5 bfg`s a/t the truck wheels fine took it out last weekend rashed the rockers on it no bondo in those like to see it leave have too much stuff heres more pic`s

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.