Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
web wheeling, hard.
6,774 Posts
I was just about to post it.

Good opportunity to mark up on ebay or something, if it is as described.

Looked a little too good to be true though.

·
$9.00 vanilla malt
2,773 Posts
flagged for removal already.

·
******* Poser
7,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:(
Hello and sorry for the late reply.
For sale is my '81 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 with a manual transmission it is in immaculate condition with only 36,147 miles, VIN number: JT3FJ40C3B3342556, rust free, no scratch and hasn't been involved in any accident. The engine runs very well (3.8L V6 MFI). The interior looks great (never smoked in). This jeep needs nothing and comes with a CLEAN title that will be signed and notarized on your name as soon as the payment will be completed.
My name is Brian Keating and I'm an US Air Force Lieutenant currently stationed in Minot AF base, North Dakota. I've decided to sell it because I will be deployed to Afghanistan and this jeep needs to be driven not sitting in some garage. I must sell it before January 29. I want this transaction to be smooth and I don't have much time at my disposal to waste my time with endless discussions. I believe $4,000(not negotiable) with all shipping fees anywhere in the continental US included is more than a fair price.
This is a large amount and I would like to conduct the deal using an authorized third party like eBay using their Purchase Protection Program, so this should eliminate any trust issues. They will keep the payment until the purchase is final, and you test and accept the LC. If you will not get the jeep as described, you will receive your money back.
To be able to use this program you need to qualify. I have been approved 3 years ago and I was very satisfied. So, if you are interested in buying my jeep just let me know your name and shipping address.
I will forward them to eBay's protection program and wait for the approval.
You can reach me at (701) 540-5494.

http://s428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/smtlts/

Funny, I thought the photos appeared to be Saginaw also...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts