Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
5,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have made a frame boxing kit for a mid 80s Chevy full sized long box truck this is a box kit from front to back minor pieces will need to be fabricated to complete but this is a big big kit. i had it all tacked up on my project truck in and hour after everything was cut off here are some pictures..

If you would like a set for your build let me know.. every thing is Laser cut and made out of 3/16 plate steel..
I used this kit on my project and it helped me out HUGE and saved be a lot of time..

i can sell the kits for $350. and if you buy 2 or more i can adjust the price.

Jason
www.Sinisterfabworks.com
(810)208-0008

· Registered
915 Posts
I have made a frame boxing kit for a mid 80s Chevy full sized long box truck this is a box kit from front to back minor pieces will need to be fabricated to complete but this is a big big kit. i had it all tacked up on my project truck in and hour after everything was cut off here are some pictures..

If you would like a set for your build let me know.. every thing is Laser cut and made out of 3/16 plate steel..
I used this kit on my project and it helped me out HUGE and saved be a lot of time..

i can sell the kits for $350. and if you buy 2 or more i can adjust the price.

Jason
www.Sinisterfabworks.com
(810)208-0008

so any pics of this build completed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.