Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Figured I'd try to sell it complete first. Previous owner started a resto mod project on it but lost interest. I'm thinking about selling it but it doesn't have to go either. Found something else I would like to put in its stall in the garage.

Amc 360, cam and intake. Could use resealed down the road
Tf727 Trans, could use resealed at some point leaks a little.
Dana 300 t case twin sticked have a new seal kit here for it.
Gm Dana 44 front. All new axle build. Lunchbox locker, 513s high steer, aluminum tie rod and drag link with Heims. All new brakes. ( axles were built by badlands off-road park I'm told)

Dana 60 rear with 513s spooled and disk brakes.

39.5 iroks in good shape mounted on new 15x10 d window steel rims

Fiberglass tub. (1) crack in it by drivers door. Rear wheel wells opened up a bit. Looks good actually. Neon green in color with fiberglass front clip. Steel hood and windshield frame.

Frame is clean, recently sand blasted, primed and painted. Someone did a bad outboard job on the front. I have the new parts to redo it and correct shackle angles.

Gen right 6 point cage. Needs to be tied into frame.

What needs to be done.
* complete plumb of brakes, fuel line.
*redo front suspension angles are off.
*shifter for Trans.
*tie cage into frame.

I do not need to sell this. It's not in my way per say or need the money. Just haven't touched it in a while and with my new schedule it may be hard to find time to enjoy it in the summer months next year. There is no top or doors with this. Clear title to go with this.

$5000 obo

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

I can take more pics if there is anything you'd like to see special that isn't posted.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What kind offers Are there people? I want this gone!

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4000 bucks. Let's move it.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1980 cj7 project. Price change!!!

Figured I'd try to sell it complete first. Previous owner started a resto mod project on it but lost interest. I'm thinking about selling it but it doesn't have to go either. Found something else I would like to put in its stall in the garage.

Amc 360, cam and intake. Could use resealed down the road
Tf727 Trans, could use resealed at some point leaks a little.
Dana 300 t case twin sticked have a new seal kit here for it.
Gm Dana 44 front. All new axle build. Lunchbox locker, 513s high steer, aluminum tie rod and drag link with Heims. All new brakes. ( axles were built by badlands off-road park I'm told)

Dana 60 rear with 513s spooled and disk brakes.

39.5 iroks in good shape mounted on new 15x10 d window steel rims

Fiberglass tub. (1) crack in it by drivers door. Rear wheel wells opened up a bit. Looks good actually. Neon green in color with fiberglass front clip. Steel hood and windshield frame.

Frame is clean, recently sand blasted, primed and painted. Someone did a bad outboard job on the front. I have the new parts to redo it and correct shackle angles.

Gen right 6 point cage. Needs to be tied into frame.

What needs to be done.
* complete plumb of brakes, fuel line.
*redo front suspension angles are off.
*shifter for Trans.
*tie cage into frame.

I do not need to sell this. It's not in my way per say or need the money. Just haven't touched it in a while and with my new schedule it may be hard to find time to enjoy it in the summer months next year. There is no top or doors with this. Clear title to go with this.

$4000 obo
Price change.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let's go. Make me an offer. Gotta get it out of my garage!

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Denny just pony up. You know you want it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts