Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
761 - 766 of 766 Posts

· American
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #762 ·
Lol. I've wanted it for a while too, but finally had a need. This was just a single 3/8" anchor holding down log chain I could winch to, and it didn't even bend the anchor. I'm going to switch it to a 3/8" plate with a d ring welded to it and anchored down with two 1/2" anchors. Zero worries

· In Da Faaaaaace!!!
1988 YJ
6,369 Posts
Anchor point is a good idea. There were a few times I could have used that. I've been lucky enough to have a front end loader I could just push it around with.

I have a campsite for June at the Dunes. Maybe I see you there!?

· American
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #765 ·
If anyone needs a vehicle for Reject run 2023 let me know. My Jeep is ready to go but just sitting stationary, I'm not going to have the energy after loading the race trailer Friday night to wake up early Saturday. It has a few quirks currently but could be loaded on a trailer and abused for the weekend.

· Registered
2,247 Posts
If anyone needs a vehicle for Reject run 2023 let me know. My Jeep is ready to go but just sitting stationary, I'm not going to have the energy after loading the race trailer Friday night to wake up early Saturday. It has a few quirks currently but could be loaded on a trailer and abused for the weekend.
Who is responsible for the repair bill when it breaks???

761 - 766 of 766 Posts