Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

261 - 280 of 537 Posts

·
American
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #261
So twisted in 2 weeks? :thumb:
Maybe...I can't decide if I want to destroy my Jeep again or not :sonicjay: either way I will be there to at least watch. The gf wants to race but we'll see if that actually ends up happening. I have a wheeling trip for work the Thursday before which leaves me at the possibility of breaking shit without even racing haha

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Maybe...I can't decide if I want to destroy my Jeep again or not :sonicjay: either way I will be there to at least watch. The gf wants to race but we'll see if that actually ends up happening. I have a wheeling trip for work the Thursday before which leaves me at the possibility of breaking shit without even racing haha
She can ride with me in a real jeep! Lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Pretty sure none of you guys have real jeeps, real jeeps actually have jeep parts left

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
American
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #268
I think that makes mine the closest to a real Jeep then... Minus the fact it's a JK

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

·
American
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #277
Hope she has medical coverage :teehee:

Not sure if she is going to be a distraction for me, maybe that's your guys plan, lol
Since we're not in the same class I'm gonna go with no distraction but who knows haha

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

·
Live Action!
15,750 Posts
Im going to the west side event tomorrow and then to Canada next weekend so hope it holds together enough for the race the weekend after that.

261 - 280 of 537 Posts