Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here it is motor runs had it ready to paint lost cash flow due to great economy just needs cab corners put in everything is new but cab new fenders doors box was 950.00 from southern truck parts in imlay city, BRAND NEW 33x12.50x16 cooper stts on steel rims also new i have wood for the box already automotive clear coated and lmc truck, chrome trim for box still on the box, the truck is a 77 3/4 ton short box it is a shortened long box also has 16 gallon RCI polly fuel cell sending unit will hook up to the truck , the motor is a rebuilt LT1 with aluminum heads 350hp is what i hear they are with those heads asking 3500.00 obo make me an offer!!! o ya has a steel cowl industion hood also,

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1996 well actually it's not bad at all. all the stuff to wire it is labeled fuel pump injectors etc the trans wires are removed cuz it has th400 with conversion flexplate, it runs like a champ but other than the heads it's stock if some one wants it ill throw in the powerdyne blower i ran across needs to be fabed for LT1 but is very doable!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.