Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good shape cj5 frame. i have looked at several frames, and they are either rotted out as bad as mine, or have had some poor repairs done to them. I was a sucker and bought an 81 cj5 without knowing much about them ( it has fresh paint, and looked good from a distance) realized after i got it home and was able to crawl under it, that it was VERY rotted, to the point it is dangerous. so if anyone knows of a GOOD frame, let me know. a LITTLE work needed is fine, but if it needs a lot of restoring, i might as well rebuild mine. just easier and cheaper to find something in repairable or good shape already. thanks in advance

~Dave

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
I know of a guy that has several very nice cj 5 frames. I will try and contact him tomorrow and see if he is interested in selling one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know of a guy that has several very nice cj 5 frames. I will try and contact him tomorrow and see if he is interested in selling one.
thanks, I def appreciate the help. Wish i still had the guys name and number who sold me this pile!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts