Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
The Dodge Guy
5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 73 dart sport with a 73 400 big block with a lot of work done. the motor is .30 over twr flat tops, heads have been worked ported, pollished, with larger valves, bracket master II cam 292/480, tci comp. trans build to with stand 800hp, 2800 mp stall, all in the car. have a 8 3/4 rear end to go with it 3.23 gears. lots more just cant think of any thing more. the car is a texas car.roadhouse :( i have put a lot of money,time,tears, n swet in this car please no low ballers... 4500 obo :beer:

·
The Dodge Guy
5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
am i askin to much yall?? i mean the trans alone cost me 1300 and the stall 250... then all the motor work and parts.

·
The Dodge Guy
5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i thought that body was called duster not dart?? i must be wrong?? i thought the dart was smaller, like the valliant??
70 and up look all alike. the tail pannel are about all thats different.

·
The Dodge Guy
5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
headers on, msd wired up, just about ready to go, still needs pitman arm and steering adapter for power to manual steering

·
The Dodge Guy
5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
ttt lookin for trades as stated before. any and all things 4x4 dodge, atv,dirt bike, not really lookin for any cars.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.