Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im selling my 454 or perhaps trade towards a 12v 94-98 p-pump motor. my engine has less than 10hrs run time on it, arp mainstuds, beam polished ,shot peened, balanced rods. froged steel crank (10/10) clevite bearings, .030 over bore .210 pop-up pistons, comp solid cam/with deflection bars, i believe 881 heads, with full heads gasket port match, new 2.30/1.88 valves, all new cast iron valve guides, weiand team g intake, gasket matched as well. pertronix hei distrubuter w/ msd soft touch. sfi auto flex plate, also have a balanced flywheel and a cermic clutch to go with, also come with a 3000-3500 spragless convertor. needs a set of headers and a good 950 carb, est power around 600 plus, runs awesome. i no longer mud bog, and hate to see a great motor laying around...$3500 not a penny less! i dont have to sell! just going a different path and want to build something else, even open to toyota axle trades, dana 60 fronts (king pin only) 14 bolt rears etc...just no junk. so dont waste my time! pm if more details are needed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts