1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wtf do you want me to say the reserve want meant. the final bid was 1,9xx the first time, you think im going ot get rid of somethign that took alot more ot build no way in hell.

·
Life on a lazy river
137 Posts
wtf do you want me to say the reserve want meant. the final bid was 1,9xx the first time, you think im going ot get rid of somethign that took alot more ot build no way in hell.
ouch...

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
It looks to me like you fucked up and didnt set a reserve on your initial auction. The high bid was 1900. You didnt want to sell it for 1900 so you reneged on your bidder and relisted it. That is a shitty move IMO.

I notice that your NEW auction has a reserve and a buy it now for 5000. Pretty funny quite frankly since you know that the market value of the vehicle is 1900 according to your first auction.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
market value of a 1 of a kind off road vehicle... ok buddy. i didnt actually make the auction i had a g/f do it. reguardless its back up there, i want 4k for it plain and simple. or a trade on a suzuki samurai/international scout/geo tracker/toyota pickup i dont care how much the other vehicle is worth lemme know what you got im down sizing my garage space and this isnt a small sami.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
market value of a 1 of a kind off road vehicle... ok buddy. i didnt actually make the auction i had a g/f do it. reguardless its back up there, i want 4k for it plain and simple. or a trade on a suzuki samurai/international scout/geo tracker/toyota pickup i dont care how much the other vehicle is worth lemme know what you got im down sizing my garage space and this isnt a small sami.

Thats fair.

I DO like that you said you "had A girlfriend do it"
I like your style :thumb:

·
Life on a lazy river
137 Posts
If only I could I would

Well Ed....If I didn't need my truck so bad I would drive on over to see you and cruise that 6 X 6 X 6 machine on down Grand River to Redford...

If only it had a 8 foot bed....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.