Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ill be doing some odds and ends to this for the summer gotta take a break from wheeling for a while so i thought i throw this up sense i know where all into rods and 4x4s 69 coronet wagon just did the 383 727 swap pretty fun machine to run around in and its not one u see every day

need b body parts if any one has stuff let me know

Attachments

·
Registered
629 Posts
schweet :thumb:

worked on a super bee years ago, it was actually fun to work on - made before the days of plastic everything . .. kinda truck like by today's standards.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
witch one the wagon or truck??

do u guys like the dog dish caps or should i go with tourqe thrust 2s on it
like 17 x9 in rear and 16 by 6 or some shit in front only has 14"s on the front now
kinda protouring or old school rod style

chubs

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if any one can do photo shop here and wants a job let me know i wanna have some one put tourqe thurst 2s on my wagon its cheaper then spending 1500$ lol
they would be taller wheels lower profile tires so half the rim would be tucked i would think.
15" on there now and 14" in front

·
$9.00 vanilla malt
2,773 Posts
X7

leave it sleeper. the dog dish' are where it's at.

·
2,364 Posts
ill be doing some odds and ends to this for the summer gotta take a break from wheeling for a while so i thought i throw this up sense i know where all into rods and 4x4s 69 coronet wagon just did the 383 727 swap pretty fun machine to run around in and its not one u see every day

need b body parts if any one has stuff let me know
sweet ride. more pics when ya get a chance.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it was at the nats in 96 when the car was plum crazy purple guy did a really bad paint job was so dry it looked like leather had to start over then i got the car and will be redoing it over summer
im trying to locate weather stripping for it but its next to imposibel to locate
and a ram air intake it was on the hood guy kept it wanted like 600$ for it and it needed repairs and im not one for fixing plastic soon as we get a suny day ill have more pics

chubs

1 - 13 of 13 Posts