Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Lurker
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a call from my dad, he found a 68 kaiser ten tires, all driven. Diesel runs and drives. Decent shape only a few holes in the fender.... whats it worth?

·
O.G.
4,287 Posts
All depends on the options that it has.....base ones seem to be going for 4500 lately.

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
what am i looking for when it comes to options?
front/rear PTO winches, lighting, drop sides, cargo box, crane, drive-on flatbed with ramps, etc...

are just some of what I picked up from looking at govauctions.com

·
O.G.
4,287 Posts
front/rear PTO winches, lighting, drop sides, cargo box, crane, drive-on flatbed with ramps, etc...

are just some of what I picked up from looking at govauctions.com
multi fuel engine, cab heater, troop heater, hard top/canvas top-cab, 2.5 ton/5 ton, and a couple of more that I can not think of right now.

·
Resident Slasher
284 Posts
multi fuel engine, cab heater, troop heater, hard top/canvas top-cab, 2.5 ton/5 ton, and a couple of more that I can not think of right now.
Depending on the answers to these it could go for anywhere between 2 to 7K depending on the condition. Post up some pics and I could get you closer as to market pricing. (And I'd like to see some pictures anyways!! :thumb: )

·
Chrome Trucker Chicks Rul
3,217 Posts
I have one for sale as well. PM for info

·
Lurker
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Went and looked at it last night, forgot my camera so no pics, i will see if my friend took any on his phone.

pretty good shape, camo paint job, right side step has holes rusted through, front of box has one small bad spot where its not through but pretty rusty other then that its pretty clean, couple of patches nothing major
cab heater
no PTO
rear tires look really good, fronts have some tread left
really clean looking canvas top - no hard top
cracked driver windshield (just corner)
interior is really clean
all lights appear to be in good shape
says it runs and drives great - couldn't get a hold of the owner lastnight

1 - 14 of 14 Posts