Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'66 Pontiac GTO project, 4-speed post-coupe, making this kinda rare. PHS documented, options are/were pushbutton radio and antenna, custom seat belts, electric clock, deluxe wheel discs, 4-speed console, Soft Ray windshield, Safe-T-Track rear axle, 4-speed Muncie wide-ratio, 389 4-bbl., Mission Beige with a black interior.

The car is a rolling chassis, so no engine or trans. Not really an interior. Most if not all chrome is there and in good shape, as is the glass. The sheetmetal is all there too. There is probably a regular open rear axle in it now. Basically a full restoration is needed but it isn't anything the backyard mechanic can't handle.

I'm testing the waters because I don't know when I'll get to this car. Plus most of my other stuff is out in MI and I need a legit excuse to fly back there to get it. I'm asking $1500 for it. I have the PHS docs and a clean title in hand. Car is located around the Waterford area sorta. I'd post this on CL but for some stupid reason it is asking me for an account. I don't know why, and I don't feel like making one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts