Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
'78 CJ7 - Rebuilding -
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a Commando.
Let me know if you happen to know of one.

Thanks,

Nate

·
Registered
892 Posts
Ya just missed a nice 71 in the for sale section. They pop up from time to time.

There are always a couple for sale on the jeepster boards.

·
'78 CJ7 - Rebuilding -
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the 71 that 71jeepster had for sale is one of the best original ones i've seen. sorry you missed it...good luck w/ your search.
Yes, I actually went and looked at that one, but it ended up selling before I was able to workout a deal on it. :(

Nate

·
'78 CJ7 - Rebuilding -
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry Nate, I couldn't accept your lowball offer! good luck finding another one! :poke:
71jeepster, my offer was not intended to "lowball" you. My offer was based upon the reasons which were outlined in the email that I sent you along with the offer. (although after more careful thought, I do believe it was well worth what you were asking)

Thanks for your time,

Nate

·
I have an avatar. Yippee.
4,282 Posts
If you, or a friend, finds themselves in West Branch, there is a pretty nice stock one parked next to the Wal-Mart gas station. Stock, full hard top, good lookin' body, dauntless V6, manual, looks like some plow brackets were welded to the frame. $2500. I didn't write the name or phone number down, but if you post up in the pub somebody might get it for you.

·
I have an avatar. Yippee.
4,282 Posts
yep. It doesn't appear that it has moved much since May 11th. :tonka:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts