Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Playing Possum
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 6' sliding glass doorwall. It's probably about 8 or 10 years old. Double pane glass, opens on the left (from the inside). It has a screen, but it has a slight bend by the handle that may be fixable. It's in decent shape. Someone come and get it before I have to drag it to Habitat for Humanity or something.. :sonicjay:

It's GONE!. :d:

·
******* Poser
7,971 Posts
Hey mike. Any chance for pics?

We are moving out to the country and the house we are buying has a pretty rough door, so as long as this is a step up I might try to get down there and get it.

·
Playing Possum
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

It has a wood handle on the inside. It's all vinyl clad (as far as I know :d: )

·
******* Poser
7,971 Posts
Mike,

Look up Habitat for Humanity.

They will pick it up for free.

I don't know when I can get down to get it. I think it will fit but I won't be to the house until this weekend.

·
Playing Possum
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Look up Habitat for Humanity.

They will pick it up for free.

Thanks, that's what I did a couple of hours ago. They will be by in the next couple of days. If no one here gets it before then, they will take it. I was just trying to save someone a couple hundred dollars. :thumb:

·
German cars are hot
11,450 Posts
Did they actually take it? I have heard that they really only want brand new or stuff in perfect condition or else we would have donated some of our windows.

·
******* Poser
7,971 Posts
From their websites the material needs to be in saleable condition. Judging by what is at the restore the door is well over thier standards.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts