Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Attend orgies , while resting hug my kids and grand kids and wife then back to the orgy .

Eat sleep and repeat . After 6 months id die happy any way .

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Attend orgies , while resting hug my kids and grand kids and wife then back to the orgy .

Eat sleep and repeat . After 6 months id die happy any way .
after 6 months of that you would welcome a little r&r.
I would say my goodbyes, pack my rifle and fill my jeep with gear and head to Canada, and never be seen again.

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Tough call....I'd probably just do the cliche thing and quit my job to be with family and friends.

Nothing too crazy.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
spend every minute with my daughter, any time not with her would be used
to document stuff for her that could be read to her at certain times growing up.

·
web wheeling, hard.
6,774 Posts
I would setup my wife and daughter best I could, establish their future care. Make every last minute count, and have influence anywhere I could for any good I could create in my last days.

I would probably spend some time alone refelcting and writing too. And maybe, just maybe, buy a nice jeep and play around on said trips ")

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
I wonder about threads like this. None of us knows if/when our time ends, so why should we all of a sudden change out behavior just by somehow knowing that our time will end in 6 months?

·
web wheeling, hard.
6,774 Posts
I wonder about threads like this. None of us knows if/when our time ends, so why should we all of a sudden change out behavior just by somehow knowing that our time will end in 6 months?
for one thing, why go to work? that drastically changes amounts of free time.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
i had a friend in highschool whose dad was told he was going to die, 2 yrs later he had alot of toys and payments and many more years to live.

·
Blowd up
6,335 Posts
x2

Dave Kerwin should tell you that you should be living like this anyway. And, a whole other point, just because they tell you that you only have six months, doesn't mean you only have six months. Keep fighting.

·
Premium Member
4,095 Posts
I would make sure my wife was setup, arrange the sales of my stuff and go wheeling wheeling out west and visit my father in texas.

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
I would go sky diving and then some rocky mountain climbing. After that maybe ride a bull . . .

1 - 20 of 61 Posts