Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
nothing original here
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have dana 44's getting swapped into my xj, that are from a 88 grand wagoneer, and need 5 6 lug wheels. preferrably(sp) wheels that look half way decent (don't need to be 100% perfect). thanks in advance!!!!:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

sorry, can't believe i forgot to mention: they need to be 15x10 sorry!

·
Registered
574 Posts
hey, here are those pics as promised. they are 15x8 though, some good crome polish would most likely clean them up 100%, but they aren't bad anyway. I also have another rim, doesn't match but same size and its chrome. let me know, thanks

Attachments

·
3,835 Posts
Hey I have four 15x10 well I know there 15 but only pretty sure about the ten. There not chrome but they still look nice. I cant remember what color or style they call them. I blew out a tire on one of them so the lip is some what messed up but a mechanic said it shoudl still hold air!! Heres a picture of them on my suburban.

Let me know what you think and shoot me a price.
Thanks, A.J. Hall!.

·
Average Member
93 Posts
Dude,
I just picked up a nice set of Black Steel "D" Hole (Rockcrawler) wheels. They are 15x10 with the chevy 6 lug pattern. They are practically brand new, just some paint chips and scuffing on the outer edge from mounting and wheel weights.

I have em listed in the "Parts for Sale" section.

Price = $150.

Not sure how far Portage is, but come and get em....I'm in Clinton Township, 48038.

BB

·
G boy!!!
436 Posts
I have a set of steel wagon rims 15x12 also have a fifth steel wheel some what chrome mod i think that one is a 15x10 will any of this work for you ?????

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
I will have 4 15 x 10 in the next week or so. They are on a jeep with 6 bolt GM outers. I am going to get adaptors and change tpo 5 bolt to match all my other wheels. The wheels are rusty chrome. Four that match and one spare that is a little different. $125 buys all 5.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts