Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to trade someone my 10" wide black steelies for some 8" ones. Jeep pattern of 5 on 4.5, 4" backspacing I believe. I got them with tires on them, but I think they're going to be too wide for new 31"x10.5" tires.
They seem to be in good shape, no dents or big scratches that I've noticed. Few small stone chips in the powder coat. They have small red and blue pinstripes around the rim.

I've got about a week before the new tires come, so if anyone is growing out of their 8" wheels let me know. Email: [email protected] or Phone: (231) 622-3916 I'm up late so you can call me until about 12.

I'll measure the exact BS tomorrow, and take a few pictures.

Edit: Doh' forgot to say 15" tall

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I also have some 31x11/R15 thornbirds for $200. They're on the steelies until my new tires come in. One like new, 2 at about 50%, and 1 in between. They aren't being driven on right now. My jeep has the tiny stock tires and wheels for the time being.

Edit- Pics:

The two most worn ones, look like this on the side, looks a bit worse because they're frosted over in the picture:

All together:

Picture links are on the fritz so here's the album. http://picasaweb.google.com/ChainerX/Jeep#

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can't head far south, not nearly as far as you are hoping. Traverse City at the farthest. Sorry.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll have a final decision from two people at work tomorrow about if they want the tires.
Also, bump.

I'll sell the wheels for $200. I believe they are these American Racing wheels: http://store.summitracing.com/partd...793325+4294755963+4294795084+115&autoview=sku

To be truthful I don't think they should be worth that much, but I would really prefer 8" wheels and a new set of Cragar soft 8's are about $200. Not a very good selling point, but I like to be honest with people.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts