Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
do work
1,568 Posts
:teehee:

for this truck well i think the diesel jelled up will run with starting flued

That inspires confidence in any would-be purchaser!!

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
lol. what a shithead.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Yeah you know all about diesels given your avatar.:sonicjay:
wow, i was just thinking that you problably own that truck. i bet your 6.5 makes double that.

·
A.K.A. The Impact
259 Posts
wow, i was just thinking that you problably own that truck. i bet your 6.5 makes double that.
Ball less steveo won't even put his truck up against one regardless of his remarks so let this be know to all he's scared.:nana::sonicjay::sonicjay::thumb:

·
YJ now
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just for your information they come stock with 200hp. That's with out turbo, wastegate, injectors, intake, or exuast modz. Good home work you've done.:finger:
Actually fucktard, I do have a chevy with a 6.5 and I am very knowledgable about diesel. Eventhough my avatar is off my jeep, since this is a site about jeeps. I was looking at it because I would like to get another 6.5 truck to swap in a cummins. There is no way in hell you could get 550 hp out of a 6.5, I was just pointing out that this guy doesnt have a fucking clue what his truck has. You would have a hard time getting 300hp out of one with all the stuff you mentioned.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Actually fucktard, I do have a chevy with a 6.5 and I am very knowledgable about diesel. Eventhough my avatar is off my jeep, since this is a site about jeeps. I was looking at it because I would like to get another 6.5 truck to swap in a cummins. There is no way in hell you could get 550 hp out of a 6.5, I was just pointing out that this guy doesnt have a fucking clue what his truck has. You would have a hard time getting 300hp out of one with all the stuff you mentioned.
cummins swaps are sooo lame.:teehee:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts