Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The guy Dale doesn't know
4,182 Posts
i know what you're talking about. i drink to fix it. it doesn't work. so i drink more. i just hate the feeling of being stuck in a rut. depression runs deep in my family, i seem to have inherited the bulk of it. but hey, it's nothing that a few beers won't fix. until tomorrow.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
depression and anxiety run in my family as well. Both my dad and brother take paxil for it. I combat it by staying really busy and planning future projects etc. Get some help dude it could be worse you could be in Iraq fighting a useless war or something.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
could be worse, you could be fish boy

·
I own @ halo
1,128 Posts
depression and anxiety run in my family as well. Both my dad and brother take paxil for it. I combat it by staying really busy and planning future projects etc. Get some help dude it could be worse you could be in Iraq fighting a useless war or something.
Hahaha, that's funny. I'm trying to battle my depression by signing up to go to iraq to fight in a useless war.

Back on topic, you should definitely get help you could end up like me and my wife if you don't. We ran out of counselor/psychiatrist visits authorized by our insurance company and subsequently ran out of pills, now we just sit around staring at the tv, the dishes pile up, the laundry piles up, you just get stagnant.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
You don't think that pulling half of our international forces out of countries that can't get along with themselves would not help.

Protect Americans in America. If you want to live and work abroad then trust that the country that you visit can keep it's own borders secure.

I apologize by calling it useless to those who have served, will serve, and died for this country that term was disrepectful and not intended.

But it's Vietnam X10.. Vietnam only had a few other communist countries helping them out. With the Arab world if we have 75% of them burning our flags and shit you don't think that they will flock to countries at war with us abroad and jihad and terrorize or soldiers.

And all the money that we would save could be spent in areas that really need the assistance and security.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts