Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
81 - 100 of 123 Posts

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Got out for a little shakedown today. I was asked to spend some time with the Holly Oaks staff helping them get comfortable in the park. So of course I had to demonstrate hill climbs and Mt Magna. .

Oh I also installed a removable windshield from a sxs. It was nice in this chilly weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
1988 YJ
6,018 Posts
Daaaaamn thats sexy! How do you have the orbital steering valve set up? I need to figure that out on my jeep still and looking for ideas/inspiration.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
Thanks. It is just behind the front shock hoop - guessing mid way back beside the engine. Idon't have any pics of that area. I'll snap a couple tonight.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
The Willys was in need of some brake lights. The only brake lights were in the light bar and were the flashing yellow used on race rigs. I figured I didn’t need to draw attention to myself on the street with them. The seller also had the brakes powered off the headlight switch so no brakes unless the lights were on.

So I powered the brake switch hot all the time and added some new red lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
1988 YJ
6,018 Posts
Thanks for the pics. That thing is really packaged in there well. Great idea on the lights as well. Not like that thing sticks out as is and gets attention for being badass as is without brake lights.... 😁

81 - 100 of 123 Posts