Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
bad company
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont really want to let this go... but nothing i have seems to be selling.. Just picked up a 455 Buick has 1975 heads on it, but i have a couple numbers for some guys who have the 1970 heads for it (more HP.. compression ratio). Has a th400 behind it, was said to all be in good working order when pulled from an Electra, just needed top end rebuilt (prolly valve seals). I planed to maybe drop this in my blazer and run it with my divorced case... but like always needing $$$.

Since i dont really know what its worth i'll start at what i want for it and see what happens..
I see them going at 450-500 for just the used engine on ebay... plus it has the th400 (that is going for 400 on ebay rebuilt)...

soo... $700 takes runable as is 455 with th400 and of course... any offer is considerd.. so are trades.

Please call 989.343.6904 OR email me at [email protected]

·
bad company
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it doesnt qualify for vehicle for sale.. thats why i put it in Parts for sale.. thanks for pointing out... nothing?

·
bad company
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if anyones intersted $500 will take it home

and please if you want to start stuff online.. dont waste your time cause i wont waste mine. alteast check your facts anyways.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts