Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
LS1 Jeep
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't been able to find time to finish my M&M Offroad 4 seat buggy. I just moved closer to the sand dunes and thinking about picking up a sand rail. I got around 40k+ into it as it sits. Needs drive train and finishing. Set up for LS TH400 Atlas. Sway Away Coils and triple bypass on all for corners. Ruff stuff 9" front and Solid 14 dropout rear. Wildwood brakes with aluminum rotor hats and aluminum bearing hubs front and rear. Ron Davis radiator, Twisted Stitch heated seats, and to many things to list. If serious we can talk about it. Looking to get into a nice sand rail or 28ish catamaran.

Attachments

·
LS1 Jeep
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't need or really want to sell, just getting frustrated with it sitting. Just to many projects and just bought second house so funds are low. Hopefully no one will be interested and I'll have to finish it. Lol

·
Live Action!
15,748 Posts
Finish it and come wheeling. No one will buy it on this site anyway. And it's priced too high and it's ugly. Lol

Just trying to get you to finish it. That will be an awesome rig when completed.

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
Trade?

Custom built tube chassis
Rear engine big block ford 600hp
Built c6 full manual valve body
Np 208 case
1410 drive shafts
Gmc 2.5 ton reverse rotation axles
13.6-24 comp cut tires
Holden on motorsport wheels
Foa 16" shocks
Foa air bumps
Holden on motorsports sway bar
Sparco racing seats

·
LS1 Jeep
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Trade?

Custom built tube chassis
Rear engine big block ford 600hp
Built c6 full manual valve body
Np 208 case
1410 drive shafts
Gmc 2.5 ton reverse rotation axles
13.6-24 comp cut tires
Holden on motorsport wheels
Foa 16" shocks
Foa air bumps
Holden on motorsports sway bar
Sparco racing seats

That's a nice rig but not what I'm looking for. I'd only trade for a sand rail, boat, or possibly a nice tow rig (mid 90's cummins) and I always accept cash.

·
Yooper In Training
7,276 Posts
Guys, this thread hasn't been touched in 8 months. Maybe PM the guy to see if it's still available...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts