Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Gnarley Davidson
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4 door burgundy TJ on ann arbor road with a tan soft top and looked like 2 inch BB and 31s. also winch.

·
Gnarley Davidson
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
didnt post cuz of sticker just cuz i thought it was cool, fuck you very much tyler..

·
One shot, One Kill
462 Posts
There is one of those 4-door "TJ"'s on a dealer lot in Greenville as well. It is dark green though. BTM

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,014 Posts
AEV used to make custom 4 door TJ's. the length of their long wheelbase 4 door was 2" less than a lj tj. DCX/chrysler got the idea for the LJ from AEV.

·
All out Idiot
1,714 Posts
AEV used to make custom 4 door TJ's. the length of their long wheelbase 4 door was 2" less than a lj tj. DCX/chrysler got the idea for the LJ from AEV.
i thought AEV jeeps were still only two doors. just stretched. if i remember correctly they made two versions. one of them stretched about 10 inches, and the other stretched about 20 inches.

i remember another company did make four door TJs, but the rear doors were small and almost useless. saw a green one like that for sale over by me not too long ago. might be the same one bigtruckman saw.

·
Gnarley Davidson
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Chris i hate you haha and yes it was a four door tj with four regular size half doors.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts