Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea soo has anyone else had a problem with these wranglers not giving the wave back? Ever since the new 4 door came out i have been debating giving the wave, but the more and more i realize, it's just a bunch of yuppie moms and spoiled kids driving them. Most of the guys driving them are just as guilty. THEY NEVER GIVE THE WAVE BACK. WTF mate
:confused:

·
Original Gangster
2,037 Posts
Refer to the Michigan jeepers post about this from March!!! I wave at all wheeled rigs. I do notice a lot of yuppie birmingham type people now buying jeeps. So FUCK IT, I a gonna get me a Porsche :thumb:

·
unbound
790 Posts
so many people around here work for chrysler, i see jeeps everywhere, a few here and there lifted, i wave at anyone that atleast has a lift or waves to me or i know wheels

i do find it hilarious that this rich kid :)bdr2:) has a new liberty that is completely stock and he has a huge gay sticker on the back window that says "JEEP - Don't follow me, you won't make it" :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Refer to the Michigan jeepers post about this from March!!! I wave at all wheeled rigs. I do notice a lot of yuppie birmingham type people now buying jeeps. :thumb:

I'm 19 and have a lot of friends from the B-Ham area but i live out in clarkston.... sooo annoying. They all want to buy a wrangler but of course mum and dad buy them the new rubicon fully loaded.... in a manual and they don't even know how to take the soft top off! ahhhhh

At least give me the fucking wave when i am in my '95 yj beater :woot:

·
Banned
20,292 Posts

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,271 Posts

·
Lions suck
511 Posts
i usually only wave when waved to but i do wave to some of the local rigs i see all the time, my gf on the other hand thinks its a strange jeep cult and makes fun of me by whenever shes in my jeep when another jeep comes by she hangs herself out the window and demands the wave back sometimes to innocent little libertys :)

·
Pickup Agent
2,094 Posts
I like to ride my bicycle down the side of the road, and give the harley wave to other bikers. Makes me feel all tingley.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
It's a catch 22, I have a 4door wrangler, I feel like if I don't then when that person sees me in a parking lot I'll get key'd. If I do and I don't get it back my daughter laughs and says, HHHAAAA you got burned!

I've been key'd twice. f*ckers

·
Playing Possum
6,751 Posts
It's a catch 22, I have a 4door wrangler, I feel like if I don't then when that person sees me in a parking lot I'll get key'd. If I do and I don't get it back my daughter laughs and says, HHHAAAA you got burned!

I've been key'd twice. f*ckers
Why would someone key your vehicle for not waving?

How are your driving habits? :tonka:

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
i do find it hilarious that this rich kid :)bdr2:) has a new liberty that is completely stock and he has a huge gay sticker on the back window that says "JEEP - Don't follow me, you won't make it" :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

I about got out of the car and slapped that pussy the first time i saw it. He thought he was billy bad ass because it looked like he went down a dirt road.

needless to say i just sat there and laughed in my Liberty :sonicjay::sonicjay:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts