Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I would say about 75-85% tread left on them. no plugs patches, or holes of any kind...$300 obo..located in Fort Wayne IN. RIM NOT INCLUDED

2 intake manifolds 50 each obo
2 tbs 20 each obo SOLD
2 sets of stock exhaust manifolds 20 each set obo
A/C compressor and other crap for it. the condinser is still in the jeep, but if someone wants the whole ac system ill remove it, 100 for the compressor or 800 for the whole ac system
1 coil rail 45 obo
1 stock oil pan 40 obo
1 stock valve cover 30 obo
all out of a 99-02 tj 4.0L ill take pics of the other stuff if anyone shows any interest in it

make offers on all of the other stuff, i dont really know what its worth

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I will also consider trades on stuff tj related....I do need a set of 15x10 black rims 4.5x5 pattern, I need a wench, 4 to 5" lift springs, maybe bumpers... i will have the rims in the picture for sale or trade if i do get some other rims. I also have a set of 4 34x10.50x15 super swamper tsl's..30-40% they are rough on wear...but no holes. and a pontiac 400 and tranny(unknow) i would trade for a set of axles, or fuel injected 350 and tranny or a 360 and tranny

·
Registered
390 Posts
I need a wench

We all need a wEnch sometimes.

I think your referring to a wInch. As in the device you use to pull your vehicle out when your stuck. Not a prostitute.

I'm sorry, I felt like being picky for a moment, as I see the term "wEnch" used WAY too many times on this site.

-Brandon

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We all need a wEnch sometimes.

I think your referring to a wInch. As in the device you use to pull your vehicle out when your stuck. Not a prostitute.

I'm sorry, I felt like being picky for a moment, as I see the term "wEnch" used WAY too many times on this site.

-Brandon

Thanks for the English Leason...Now back to the Fun...

-Blue

1 - 14 of 14 Posts