Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got some 33's that I do need, they are on some rock crawlers rims, triangle windows, black, two tire are crours? and the other two are Good year tires, similar thread pattern, aggressive all terrain I should say. even wear on tread, good season left on them yet.

only looking to get $225obo out of them. Have pics up later.

located in Hamilton right now but be back up in Muskegon tonight.

Can call me if want to see them or get them if in that area, at 231) 769-0262

·
03 FX4 LEVEL II on 32 KM2
738 Posts
i don't think the rims will fit my ranger than idk i love those rims i want steelies for offroading cuz my aluminum alcoas are expensive and they keep getting damaged i think i would just take those rims if only they fit

·
03 FX4 LEVEL II on 32 KM2
738 Posts
yea and i really have no use for all terrains my mud pit is very thick and they would get stuck like 2 feet into it i really wanted ur rims off those tires and ur right it would be better to just buy new ones for the price or possibly cheaper than buying spacers :( man i want rims like those

·
Registered
9,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What would you want for just the tires? I am looking for a test fit set of 33s before I get a new set of tires. Good tread to last me 6 months or so would be a plus.
pm returned

Anyone want just the rims then?

·
Southern Country Boy !!!
291 Posts
stock tires i have

first 2 pictures are what 4 of the stock tires look like and the tread thats left on them all .....

last 2 picture is what the 5th tire looks like and the tread left on it ...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts