Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
1997 stock Wrangler
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*** does not matter now just looking for at least some stock 4.10 d30 and d35's outta a 4cyl TJ.. Cheaper the better thanks..

Looking for either.. HPD30 out of a XJ or normal D30 out of a TJ.. Ford 8.8 can be stock.. would like 4.10 limited slip, but for the right price open would work.. also.. disk brakes would be nice... LMK what you have thanks

would take any better gearing at least 4.10's no more than 4.56 though.. only running 33's with a 5 speed and 4.0

a d44 would work too but i know those are expensive.. just looking for a stronger set up than stock d35 and d30 just need a regear but probaly cheaper to buy another axle than new carrier and gears and get them set up for mine..

or even a super 35 axle.. i am running 33's with 4.0 manual trans.. will upgrade tires in time.. so let me know what you have.. thanks

·
1997 stock Wrangler
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
was hoping to find something to go right in my TJ but if i have to get a factory 8.8 and build it my self that would be great just hopeing to have it complete calipers and all..

for a front i would consider a normal d30 for the right price.. i coudl do as much as a 4.56 ratio as well... maybe even a d44 just want stronger better geared jeep axles...

thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.