Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Yooper In Training
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy just sold his old truck and is now in the market for a new one. He wants a 03 or newer Cummins Ram and is hoping to spend $25k or less. I know they're out there, but they're somewhat few and far between. Anybody got one they're looking to sell? Or one they've seen for sale in SE Michigan? He doesn't want a 2nd gen or anything else like that, so don't bother. Pretty sure he'd also consider a nice 99-03 Super Duty PSD, but that's it besides a 3rd gen Cummins.

·
Yooper In Training
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Black Quad Cab dually on east Hickory Ridge between Middle and M-59. Florida plates. They moved it off the road a bit. Lifted, tinted out. Florida plates.
Yeah we both saw that a few times. I thought it had sold since I haven't seen it there......but regardless it's an 06 or 07 and way out of his price range.

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
how about a 05 dually Laramie quad cab long box. more than $25 though ($48k sticker)
Gee Matt, are you running out of money? Or did you finally pay everyone back that you owe money to. Did you get GrandCherokee's note on your door a few months ago? I gave her the address to your house. :thumb:

·
Yooper In Training
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gee Matt, are you running out of money? Or did you finally pay everyone back that you owe money to. Did you get GrandCherokee's note on your door a few months ago? I gave her the address to your house. :thumb:
....So I'm guessing this is someone I don't particularly want to deal with in financial matters?

·
Yooper In Training
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I recieved a PM with a much better explanation of the situation from a 3rd party. Fixinmytruck, shoot me a PM with more info and price on the truck and I'll get it to my buddy and see if he's interested.

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
Fucking up a sale really won't help your friends that might be owed something, you know?

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
I recieved a PM with a much better explanation of the situation from a 3rd party. Fixinmytruck, shoot me a PM with more info and price on the truck and I'll get it to my buddy and see if he's interested.
Shoot me the PM. I would love to know what sort of "explanation" PP sent you. I doubt he has his facts straight...

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
Shoot me the PM. I would love to know what sort of "explanation" PP sent you. I doubt he has his facts straight...
I doubt you'll find anything wrong in what I sent him. I basically told him that buying something from FixinMyTruck isn't risky. I did not address anyone's dealings with him directly other than my own personal experience. I never ceased doing business with him.

Oh BTW, you're welcome for the parts help with your Waggy header/exhaust manifold problem at Allpro. :stan:

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
Off to PM Land with PP. Good luck finding your truck. I would offer my 2004.5 CTD SRW QC SLT long bed, but I don't have the funding to upgrade to the dually I want just now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts