Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Blowin shit up since 1976
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD
I have a set of five 38" x 15.5" x 15"(rim size) Super Swamper TSL Radials. Three have 85% to 90% tread and two have 45%. The one picture shows a quarter in the tread. They work really well in mud, rock, and sand, also pretty mild on street, ie: smooth and quiet. The reason two are warn down more is because I have a full spool in the rear of my jeep, causing the natorious chirp on pavement when turning. Brand new these tires are $399.00 ea. bringing five to $1995.00. If you do the math with whats left of the tred it comes to $1376.00, I am asking $1000.00 OBO for the tires. There is a lot of life on these tires and they have worked great for me. The only reason I am selling is because I am downsizing my jeep a little and want to go to 35s. I also want to sell the rims with the tires. They are 15"x10" alluminum American Racing w/5 on 5 1/2 bolt pattern. For all five tires w/rims I am asking $1200.00 OBO

Attachments

·
sit down shut up and ...
4,510 Posts
I would love to buy these, exactly what the dr ordered! and right around the corner!

but the money tree is producing right now. :sonicjay:

free bump for a good looking set of rims and tires. :thumb:

·
Blowin shit up since 1976
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As long as they are all female....and if you add one old mean goat!!!:baa::baa::baa::baa::whiz:

·
The Dodge Guy
5,572 Posts
only lowball offers. everyones broke....... if i had the cash id be all over em

1 - 20 of 21 Posts