Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have four 35x12.5-17 BFG Mud tires. They are off of a Pro-2wd Trophy truck, grooved, only ran for 10 minutes. need to sell now. they are in Houghton MI, asking $300. like new

Pictures are down below

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
Send me your email and I'll send them. Don't know how to post
Resize to 900x900 or smaller (640x480 works great fpr the page width) and attach them to your post. When you are composing a new reply, scroll down and you will see a button that says "Manage Attachments".

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
damn, great deal... but i don't run 17s.

Bump.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks i will try that PP,
It is a great deal. I just need to get rid of them!! I will be leaving to go downstate in less than 2 hours and can deliver!!

·
Support the Sport!
2,015 Posts
What did those start out as???? I know you said you grooved them but other than the very edge of the side lugs, they look nothing like a BFG Mud terrain.

I'm curious more than anything. . . If you feel like satisfying my curiousity, could post a pic showing a larger section of tread and maybe the sidewall too?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I could post pictures next week, they are 400 miles from me now. they started life at a BFG Racing tire made for "racing only applications". They are a somewhat blank tire, then we roll them over to the BFG trailer at the race and they cut whatever pattern we want. the rears are cut for traction, while the fronts are cut around the tire for turning ability. does that help at all?

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
were these run in the tough truck comp up there...

·
Registered
444 Posts
its the tire the CORR trucks run...they must be grooved to work at all...go up there and check it out...they groove the front and rear different usually too.

·
Wanna-b-big
200 Posts
dang man that 17 inch rim thing got me excited. too bad you can drive those on the street. well you can just not to smart, but ill bump ya anyways thats a good price

·
ditch digger
275 Posts
Yeah, cuz those will balance perfectly for street driving. :poke:
They are actually not to bad on the road, the tread is usually real soft. Quite similar to a krawler I here. They worked pretty good on the rocks in the up when I ran them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts