Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
They are for a 16" wheel. They are unmounted. 2 are real good tread. 2 are around 1/2. $400 or best offer. Possible trades for XJ, TJ stuff or a dodge neon?

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes..and I am posting pics in the top of the thread too

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
aim, can I gt some more details? What type of kit (brand) Bottle size? EFI or carb? What size jets? Any add ons with it? (gauge, blow off, electronic TPS or manual WOT switch, etc?) I'm pretty familiar with NO kits so I wll understand what your talking about.

Busy fixin....I have no clue. I'm sure they have that on Goodyears website though.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
3195 lbs at 50 psi

If anyone is interested make me an offer. I need money and want them out of my garage, hopefully this week!

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Those are the best pictures I have. The lowest has about 1/4". The best about 1/2" I guess. I dunno. They are still very streetable.

·
Registered
221 Posts
hmm -- will u take 300 ? i dont have the 400 cash but shooot... ive needed tires sooo bad for months... are these no good for off road ?? whats up with all the cuts in the tires ? where ya located ?

·
I own @ halo
1,128 Posts
MTR's are one of the better dual purpose (on/offroad) tire available, what I mean by that is they function very well offroad but are also well mannered and quiet on the road. The cuts are called sipes or siping, they add traction somehow (I'm not really sure on that one I just know what they are called and what they are trying to accomplish)

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I will take $300. They are fine for on or off road. I am in Grand Blanc and home everyday after 6;00-6:30. Artistic Gore is right. The cuts in the tire are siping and it is used for more traction on road. I have no idea why only one is done, but you could get the others done so they match. You can have it done at like discount or somewhere like that for probably like $15-$20. The MTR is a real good all around tire, real similar to the BFG M/T although the MTR's are supposedly better on rocks than the BFG's and te BFG's are better in mud. I've heard it both ways so who knows for sure.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts