Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
R & V Ranger
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SALE PENDING- Tires on hold until sold or declined on 4-4-09

4 Superswamper LTB 34x10.50x16's
6 months old with about 2000 miles on them. 95+ Tread. They're AWESOME offroad. Not so much so onroad.
$550 obo
TIRES ONLY

Located in-between Sanford and Coleman. About 10 miles west of Midland.

Only trade I might be interested in would be a partial trade for a stock 96-99 Cherokee Front Dana 30. 3.73 or 4.10 gears would make the trade more likely.

·
R & V Ranger
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
5 inches according to my tape measure.

They're currently on a TJ. The rears fit good, never heard them rub. Right about flush with the fender flare where they're supposed to be. I've got 1 1/4 spacers on the front + flat fenders and that seems to work well too. Not sure how they'd work out on any other vehicle.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,825 Posts
Would you sell the timberlines for 200?

·
R & V Ranger
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wish I new if the 265's would fit my 08 Liberty.
I'd offer to put them on and see, but the 265's aren't on rims right now. My intuition is that they'd rub unless you have a couple inches of lift or more. 29 is the stock height tire for liberty (according to tire rack), these are 32 inches tall.

Try a google search for Liberty recommended lift and tire size? Somebody out there has to have tried it already.

·
R & V Ranger
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, that's about an inch difference in height. Not much, but one never knows if that is the difference between rubbing or not rubbing without running them. Good news is that if they didn't work out for you it would probably be easy to list them and get most your money back.

·
LS Powered
825 Posts
every time I drive by your house I am reminded of the 4wd hardware catalog for some reason. nice jeeps, and a bump for your tires.

·
R & V Ranger
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's probably because my friend Mike and I are practically 4wd hardware posterboys with all the crap we've bought from them. (Mike is the one who owns the nice Jeep parked in my yard.) Make sure to be reminded of the Quadratec catalog too though. Wouldn't want them to feel slighted.

Thanks for the compliment and the bump. =)

·
Are you cooool maaaann?
1,324 Posts
4 Superswamper LTB 34x10.50x16's
6 months old with about 2000 miles on them. 95+ Tread. They're AWESOME offroad. Not so much so onroad.
$600 obo

Located in-between Sanford and Coleman. About 10 miles west of Midland.

Only trade I might be interested in would be a partial trade for a stock 96-99 Cherokee Front Dana 30. 3.73 or 4.10 gears would make the trade more likely.
So are these still on rims, is the price for just the tires or both?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts