·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
at least 50% tread or more

·
LCG HIJKLMNOP
7,815 Posts
for trail rig or daily driver? The ones i have are for trail rig, one of them is slightly out of round and doesn't balance completely. I run it on the back.

·
LCG HIJKLMNOP
7,815 Posts
Going to try to get them tonight, pretty busy schedule, tomorrow night at the latest.

The tires have good tread left and I'm only looking for about $150 for the 4 of them because they are older and you can't find a matching spare. They have dry rot, one of them is slightly out of round, and they lose air on the rims they are on because i didn't prep the rims well enough. They held air for 2 years without issues on the other rims, but on these rims, flat in a couple of days. All of that being said, I run them on my trail rig, I haven't ever had a problem with them. They will hold air for 10 hrs no problems, then depending on where they sit on my rims, they lose air anywhere from 1 day to 6 months. I'm sure they would hold air a lot better if you remounted them and cleaned up the mounting surface on the rim. Again, if you're going to be daily driving these, I would recommend putting tubes in them to be safe. If you are going to be doing like I was, and riding trails with them, they will be fine IMO. The rims are the gold(yeah baby, gold) fine spoke xj limited rims from 89. Just want to be completely honest.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts