Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
CJ7- 304, D30/D44, 35's
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for that elusive 304 flywheel to complete my auto to manual swap. It's got to be a 304, as those AMC engines were externally balanced and I can't just throw a 360 flywheel on. Damn. Let me know what you've got.

·
CJ7- 304, D30/D44, 35's
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump up as people clean out garages during the holidays. Part/casting number I believe is 3212651.

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
I am sure that I have at least one or two of those around my place but I will be out of town till Dec. 12. I think that they can still be bought on e-bay new for around $100 or less.

·
CJ7- 304, D30/D44, 35's
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am sure that I have at least one or two of those around my place but I will be out of town till Dec. 12. I think that they can still be bought on e-bay new for around $100 or less.
Just had a chance to revisit this to see if anyone had replied. Sorry about the delay in getting beck to ya- ever find out if you have one? PM me so I don't miss the reply if you dont mind. Let me know any casting numbers or counterweight positions if you need help figuring out what they're from. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
This is the one I have. OK give me an e-mail address and I will send the pics. Looks like I am doing something wrong with the pic download.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts