Banned
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to see it today. best western of the decade. :rock:

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How do you think it stacks-up against Eastwood's "Unforgiven"?
i thought it was better, more actiony. unforgiven was more"real life" while 3:10 was more of a shoot em up. 3:10 was more satisfying in how events played out.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
muddy paws said broke back mountain was..:confused:
That is not going to be put under the western genre. it is going to be put in the gay cowboys eating pudding section.

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
Hopefully going this week. I"m just struggling with Russell Crowe as a cowboy. After seeing "a good year" it's just completely pussified him.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hopefully going this week. I"m just struggling with Russell Crowe as a cowboy. After seeing "a good year" it's just completely pussified him.
he was in one with sharon stone. the quick and the dead??

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yep.

I love westerns. Glad to hear this is a good one.
Can't wait to see it.
ever seen war wagon? well your in for a treat.

·
Premium Member
10,939 Posts
I went and saw this last night. It was good, but I don't think it was better than Unforgiven.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Unforgiven is the best westerns in the last 30 years, arrguably of all time, because of the fact that it was more realistic and because the name of the town in Unforgiven was "Big Wiskey" I looked for Big Wiskey on Google Earth and I think it deserted or something, but the next time I am in Wyoming I am gonna drink the shit outta some Burbon in Big Wiskey! I have not seen 3:10 to Yuma yet but I don't think it is fair to try and compare a movie like Unforgiven to 3:10 to Yuma because they are completely different movies. Yeah they both might be westerns but they are totaly different. The only other Western of this decade was "Open Range" Which was good but I don't think it will hold a candle to 3:10 to Yuma

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Unforgiven is the best westerns in the last 30 years, arrguably of all time, because of the fact that it was more realistic and because the name of the town in Unforgiven was "Big Wiskey" I looked for Big Wiskey on Google Earth and I think it deserted or something, but the next time I am in Wyoming I am gonna drink the shit outta some Burbon in Big Wiskey! I have not seen 3:10 to Yuma yet but I don't think it is fair to try and compare a movie like Unforgiven to 3:10 to Yuma because they are completely different movies. Yeah they both might be westerns but they are totaly different. The only other Western of this decade was "Open Range" Which was good but I don't think it will hold a candle to 3:10 to Yuma
x2 and open range was tits

·
comeback kid
946 Posts
i saw it last weekend.

i thought it was pretty sweet, even though i wasn't quite sure i'd like a western...

Christian Bale :naughty: + Crowe:naughty: + Cowboys:naughty: = :D:woot: :woot:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts